Not all home improvement projects are created equal. Some offer more in terms of boosting the value and aesthetic appeal of a property than others; some are easy and cheap, yet still make a big impact, while others are large and tend to take a lot of money and a long time to complete but won’t increase the resale value or enhance the look of your home.
Home Improvement Projects That Make A Big Impact
1. Kitchen renovations: A kitchen complete kitchen remodel, when done right, will transform your living space and increase the resale value of your home. If your budget doesn’t allow for a remodel, you can still make a big impact through renovations and simple updates, such as: dressing up cabinets and other kitchen surfaces with fresh paint, replacing those old, out-dated faucets and fixtures, countertops, and drab appliances.
2. Bathroom renovations: You can do a full bathroom remodel or inexpensive bathroom improvements. Actually, you can give your bathroom an entirely new look simply by painting an accent wall, replacing the faucet and sink, replacing the toilet sink, adding a new lighting fixture, re-grouting the bathtub tile, replacing any broken tiles, or by deep cleaning.
3. Flooring renovations: You don’t have to replace your home’s flooring to make a big impact. But you can transform your living space by simply re-staining or refinishing your floor. Cleaning or replacing your old carpet will also greatly enhance your outdoor space. Also, consider deep cleaning and adding rags to cover blemishes.
4. Spruce up your Landscaping: You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on an expensive landscaping project. You can boost your home’s exterior charm by simply maintaining and organising your lawn. Adding some carefully chosen accent plants and shrubs will also help beautify your home’s exterior. Try researching and planting flowers, trees, and shrubs that flourish best in your specific area.
5. Deck: A deck addition will make your house more appealing to visitors and prospective buyers (if you decide to sell). It’ll also transform your exterior and give you a relaxing outdoor living space in which you can relax with your family and friends.
6. Exterior painting: Adding or changing colour with a painting project is the easiest and quickest way to change the look of your home’s interior or exterior. Adding an attention-grabbing colour like red or green will really make a huge impact. How bold you go is up to you. But, it’s good to seek the advice of an exterior painting Christchurch expert to achieve the best results, particularly when it comes to unifying your house’s look from one space to another.
7. Exterior plastering: Exterior plastering in Christchurch involves applying plaster to exterior walls and surfaces to create a finished look to outdoor space. It’s one of the easiest ways to transform your home’s exterior concrete surfaces and it doesn’t cost much; and you can always hire a handyman specialising in exterior plastering in Christchurch to do the job to save you time and effort.
8. Outdoor decorating: Consider an outdoor decorating project to transform your property’s exterior. Your outdoor decorating Christchurch project should aim to enhance curb appeal and make a statement. Some of the home improvement activities that you can include in your project to enhance your outdoors include: replacing old outdoor hardware, cleaning and staining outdoor furniture, adding decorative light fixtures, polishing door fixtures and other hardware, repairing and restoring masonry, renewing paint on siding/cladding and trim, and adding a fresh coat of paint on other exterior surfaces including: deck or patio, fencing, roofing, front door, garage door, etc.
9. Driveway and walkway: Repair your driveway to ensure it’s free of cracks, stains and other imperfections. And if your property doesn’t have a walkway, adding one will help make a huge impact.
Natural Living Homes: High-Quality Professional Construction, Repairs, Painting And Plastering Services For Christchurch and New Zealand
If you want to implement home improvements to make a huge impact for your home, Natural Living Homes (www.naturallivinghomes.co.nz) offers high-quality construction and repairs as well as painting and plastering services. Our services that are designed to enhance the appearance of your property include: interior painting, exterior painting Christchurch, exterior plastering in Christchurch, outdoor decorating Christchurch, and light construction and renovations. We also offer earthquake repairs and meth house testing as well.
Whether you need to complete a new construction, or renovation that includes painting and plastering, or repairs as part of the restoration process after an earthquake, fire, water, or other damage, we are here to help. Our trained technicians, who are ready to take care of your needs, are skilled and fully equipped with everything necessary to get the job done right the first time. We use only the highest quality materials, providing a reliable, top notch service that meets and exceeds your expectations. With over 8 years experience, we are reputable, friendly and reasonable in pricing. Call 0800 813 813 or fill our contact form to learn more about our exterior painting Christchurch services, outdoor decorating Christchurch service, and outdoor plastering in Christchurch.